Brian Burke, P.E.
Brian graduated with a B.S. in Civil Engineering from University of Houston during 1972. After a year of commercial fishing in California, Brian studied water resources engineering at Colorado State University until 1975. A licensed civil engineer since 1982, Brian’s engineering and construction background includes:
- Storm Water Control
- Runoff analysis & floodplain mapping
- Design & construction of storm water control systems
- Water Supply Systems
- Potable supply & distribution plans
- Irrigation system analysis & plans
- Individual Wastewater Treatment & Disposal System Plans
- Grading & Erosion Control Plans
- Agri-hood and Green Site Designs
- Preparation of civil works construction plans, project bidding, and construction inspection.
With a grounded understanding of permaculture principles, Brian brings integrated systems thinking to every design project. He is a licensed Civil Engineer in Hawaii (PE-14900) and Texas.